Valerian may have sedative qualities and the ability to relax the central nervous system along with smooth muscle groups. It has long been used as a sleeping aid for hundreds of years. Valerian may also provide relief for abdominal cramps due to nervousness, for uterine and menstrual cramps. It may help relieve dysmenorrhoea and it may be helpful for migraine and rheumatic pain. Applied locally it may assist with cramps and other muscle tensions.
Valerian Root Extract 4:1 125mg (100 Capsules)
- May Reduce Pain In The Munsculoskeletal System (i.e., Muscle And Joint Pain From Injury, Accidents, Workouts Or Dental Procedures.
- It Has A Long History Of Use As A Sedative And Sleep Aid
- May Be Enough To Control Pain After Relatively Mild Surgeries Or Dental Procedures
- Helps Reduce The Percent Of Pain By 10-50%
- Is A Smooth Muscle Relaxer For Pain From Menstrual Cramps, Digestive Cramps, Gallbladder And Kidney Stones
Suggested use: as a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule two (2) to six (6) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Health concerns: menstrual problems, migraine headache, nervousness, sleeplessness